AQUA



Today I would like to introduce you one of my favorite fashion brands.
Many of you may already know it from the ASOS online shop.
AQUA - A fashion label that has found the way into my heart!
I love clothes in unusual and flashy cuts. Something, that's not worn by everyone.
Often I have the problem that exactly the piece I want to have costs more than 1.000€. For this , I definitely don't have enough money. I had this problem for ages! Then I came to ASOS to search for a dress for my prom and I found one from AQUA.
It's not often that I really like EVERY piece of a collection. But here it is.
The minimalistic and futuristic cuts ... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!! ... and the low prices convince.
For Xmas I want to buy a new dress or top from AQUA. You can see my current favorites at the beginning of this post. I don't know which one to buy. If you have a favorite, let me know!

I hope you all have a good sunday!
Kisses




via asos

This entry was posted on 11.12.11. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “AQUA”