Birthday Impressions



Good morning my lovely readers!
In two days it's christmas eve and yesterday I decorated our christmas tree. I get into christmas mood very slow this year. Maybe one reason is that there's no snow but a lot of rain outside (last year we had sooo much snow.. too much I would say). For me the best thing about christmas is the tv program and the food. I love to watch all the series I was addicted to when I was a child.
Every year before christmas there's my birthday.
This year I got an amazing gift. My camera equipment gets bigger and bigger. Can you guess what I got? It has something to do with the pictures in this post. Easy... :-)
Ps: There will be more fashion updates in the future. I swear!




This entry was posted on 22.12.11. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply