H&M Trend


Today I want to show you what I bought from the new H&M Trend collection.
Thanks to the bright color and the perfect fitting I had to buy this yellow blazer. I have not worn it yet and at the moment it isn't possible. Since the beginning of the week it is fucking cold outside and my weather app says that it's gonna be up to -20 degrees at the weekend. Urgh ... :(
The knitted sweater I found this week. I was searching for a mintgreen one online but I didn't found one so I was really happy that they still had the sweater in my size. Perfect for the freezing situation I was talking about some seconds ago. :)

Ps: Sorry for my absence. I am focusing on a sport program, I have to work and I'm also searching for some other things ;)



Sweater 39,95€ | Blazer 49,95€

This entry was posted on 2.2.12 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply