The Lace Dress


First of all I have to say that I'm a little freak when it's about taking pictures of myself. Normally you take them in the morning or afternoon (because of the good light) but I prefer the middle of the night. Oooops.. Well, that's how it is.. for about three years I guess.
Yesterday was one of those nights, I felt boring, colored my hair, put some make-up on and started a little photoshoot. Just me, my beloved DSLR, the self-timer and good music.
Maybe one of you, my dear readers, knows this situation :P
The dress I'm wearing comes from nelly.com. Favorite black one in my closet so far..

It's saturday, what are you up to do today/tonight? I wish you all are having a good time, however you spend your weekend.

Lots of love,
Vanouska






This entry was posted on 11.2.12 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply